Grilled Stuffed OnionsFrom noir 9 years ago
How to make it
- Leave the skins on the onions.
- Cut off root end making a flat bottom.
- Cut off top and save. Hollow out the onion leaving about 3 layers on the outside.
- Combine bread with chicken broth and mix until the chicken broth is completely absorbed.
- Mix in sausage and stuff into onions.
- Place tops back on onions and wrap in aluminum foil. Don't wrap them too tightly or the steam might burst the package.
- Place onions on grill and cook for about 2 hours or until very tender.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating11 people
my mouth said "oooooh" before I could even click on the recipe posting!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
This is my kind of dish...Thanksnlo209 in Toronto loved it
Will definately try. Great post, thanks!kimmer in Dunedin loved it