Sweet Potato salad with spicy peanut dressingFrom sola 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbls.mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 Tsp.minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 Tsp.toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1 Tbls.peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tsp.chili garlic sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp.golden brown sugar shopping list
- 2 LBs sweet potatoes,preferably the red skin kind,peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas,cut cross wise into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted unsalted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first 9 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Add enough water to a large saucepan to reach a depth of 1/2 inch.Bring to boil,add sweet potaoes and cook until just tender,about 5 minutes.Drain and cool.
- Mix sweet poatoes,dressing,peas and green onions in a large bowl.Season with salt & pepper.(Can be made 4 hours ahead.Cover and refrigerate)Serve with peanuts sprinkled on top of salad.