Cuban Midnight SandwichFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. Italian dressing shopping list
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. stone ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey shopping list
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 cup dill pickles slices shopping list
- 1 cup black olives sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
- Spread mixture on hoagie rolls.
- Spread each roll with mustard.
- On each roll arrange meats and cheese.
- Top each with dill pickles and black olives.
- Close sandwiches, brush top and bottoms with olive oil
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place sandwiches in skillet.
- Cook sandwiches for 2 minutes, pressing down with a plate wrapped in foil.
- Flip and cook for 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Place on plates and cut in half diagonally.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
Pressed sandwiches are great and this recipe, especially the spread with Italian Dressing, sounds SUPER! Thanks for posting a great recipe.saltymike in Naples loved it
glad to get this one I make a lot of Sandwichesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this sandwich!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!