Mini Elephant EarsFrom michellem 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cover the dough with a towel or plastic and thaw at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Heat oil in an frying pan or deep-fat fryer to 375*.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon;set aside.
- Stretch each piece of dough into a flat ear shape.
- Fry, a few at a time, for about 1 1/2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
And my grocery list gets even longer!!!!! Ha Ha Can't wait to try these. They look soooo good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
wow great delicousmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These are perfect! I am trying them today! Yum and thank you for sharing! Your children never wonder very far from the kitchen do they =D?shandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!