Sour Cream Banana Bread with White Chocolate Chips and PistachiosFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas ( about 2 medium bananas) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pistachios shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together the first 6 ingredients until blended.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Do not overmix.
- Divide the batter between 4 greased and lightly floured mini-loaf pans ( 6 x 3 x 2).
- Place pans on a cookie sheet and bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes. or until a knife, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes and then remove from pans.
- Yields 4 mini- loaves.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
This sounds delicious! Your version sounds like a perfect combination. Bookmarked!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
wow I agree with canzi above - sounds like you really did a good job in changing up the recipe....I definitely have to save this and try it next time...
divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
This sounds wonderful Debra, the sour cream will make it very moist - great post!sunny in Portland loved it