Meatballs And Mashed PotatoesFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 container (8oz) au jus concentrate ( I didnt have this so I used can of beef broth plus enough water to make 2 cups as above and brown gravy mix) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 24 frozen cooked meatballs (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter) shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated rings shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips shopping list
- Hot mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Mix water, au jus concentrate and cornstarch in a 3-quart saucepan.Stir in meatballs, onion and bell pepper. Heating to boiing.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover an cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Serve meatballs over mashed potatoes.