Pineapple Oatmeal BarsFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups pineapple, crushed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups oats, quick-cooking shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup & 2 teaspoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Filling-Simmer first 4 ingredients over medium heat, until thick.
- Remove from stove and cool.
- Crust- Combine dry ingredients and cut in butter. Blend until crumbly.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture firmly in a 9 x 13 pan. Add filling and
- sprinkle remaining crust over the filling.
- Bake 350° for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Oh what those oats can do! I'm loving this recipe. Thanks Henri!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh boy you know what I like! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I bought oatmeal in bulk and am now trying to find ways to use it. This sounds wonderful and can't wait to try it, especially with the pineapple. Thanksruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it