Bay Scallop Stuffed Pasta ShellsFrom lotsarecipes 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh, chopped dill shopping list
- 1 cup frozen, chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 package frozen, steamed bay scallops, (the small ones!) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Zesty Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1 pkg. cooked large pasta shells shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate scallops in citrus marinade consisting of orange juice, fresh lemon juice, pepper, worchestershire sauce and a squirt of honey, to taste. Let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- In a blender, combine cottage cheese, lemon juice, dill and spinach until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl and add oregano, celery, onion, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Add scallops to cheese mixture.
- Cook pasta as directed and drain then in a separate bowl, mix the pasta with the Italian salad dressing.
- Scoop cheese mixture into shells and warm through in the oven for 1 minute just to melt the cheese.
The Cooklotsarecipes Sault Ste. Marie, CA
The Rating6 people
Scallops a fan of!Like the pasta on board.Thankspudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Great post... thanks
wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Love scallops, this sounds wonderful!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!