Bananas N Cream BreadFrom sola 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter(1/2 cup) softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar,packed shopping list
- 2 cups,very ripe bananas,mashed shopping list
- 2 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp.vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp.baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 Tsp.salt shopping list
- 1 small package,3.4 Oz -instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour,salt and baking soda in medium bowl,set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar,either with mixer or by hand.After this step mix all by hand with a rubber spatula.Stir in eggs.
- Add bananas and vanilla to butter sugar mixture.Stir in pudding,fold in half of flour mixture,continuing to stir all ingredients by hand.Add buttermilk,stir to combine.Add remaining flour mixture.Add chopped nuts at this point,if desired.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.Note I was able to make one whole loaf with enough remaining batter to fill one mini-pan.
- Place pan on cookie sheet and put in oven.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes,or until toothpick inserted comes out dry.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
The Cooksola Charlotte, NC
The Rating8 people
This sounds WONDERFUL!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
This sounds DELICIOUS!!! I am Definately going to make this, Thanks so much for posting this recipe!tannzzi in Portage loved it
Wow, greatness in this one. Yummers. It has my mouth watering, can't wait to try. Thanks for a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!