Famous Lemon ChickenFrom grandmommy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler for 15min.
- Broil chicken halves for 30 min. turning once or till juices run clear
- Remove from broiler cut each half into 6 pcs. leg, wing, thigh, and cut breast into 3 pcs.
- Place chicken in baking dish that can go under the broiler
- Lemon Sauce
- Whisk juice, oil, garlicolive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper
- Pour sauce into a heavy sauce pan, stir in parsley
- Boil one min.
- Pour over chicken
- Return to broiler for 3 min.
- Soooo Good
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookgrandmommy Nashville, TN
The Rating4 people
This is great!smooch in America loved it
sounds very tastyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I am a sucker for anything with lots of lemon on it. I like the idea of broiling the halves to keep it juicy. Sounds delicious Thumbs up..:-) Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!