Famous Lemon ChickenFrom grandmommy 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler for 15min.
- Broil chicken halves for 30 min. turning once or till juices run clear
- Remove from broiler cut each half into 6 pcs. leg, wing, thigh, and cut breast into 3 pcs.
- Place chicken in baking dish that can go under the broiler
- Lemon Sauce
- Whisk juice, oil, garlicolive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper
- Pour sauce into a heavy sauce pan, stir in parsley
- Boil one min.
- Pour over chicken
- Return to broiler for 3 min.
- Soooo Good
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookgrandmommy Nashville, TN
The Rating4 people
I am a sucker for anything with lots of lemon on it. I like the idea of broiling the halves to keep it juicy. Sounds delicious Thumbs up..:-) Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
sounds very tastyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!