Ultimate Comfort Food - Fried Potatoes With EggsFrom crainny 6 years ago
- Basic math is 1 egg and 1 large or 2 medium potatoes for each generous serving shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- fresh dill weed, chopped semi-coarsely shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
- Several "gawkers" below mentioned onions. By all means, add some! I'd toss them in at the same time as the potatoes, so that they caramelize well. Yum yum. shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and julienne potatoes. I slice them 4 times lengthwise, and then cut across to get a "French fry" cut.
- Beat the eggs and set aside
- Heat about 4 tbsp cooking oil in a deep skillet. If you like crispier fries, use just oil, if you like them softer, add some butter to it.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil and fry, shaking or stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and dill weed
- Cook another 5 minutes or so until potatoes are almost done.
- Pour the eggs over the potatoes and stir well once
- Cover and cook for another couple of minutes until eggs are firm enough to eat. I like them slightly runny, but it's totally up to you.
The Cookcrainny Prattville, AL
The Rating8 people
This is a must try! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
This and some hot coffee and toast! You've got my 5!smooch in America loved it
yeah Add some chopped up Keilbasa sausage and lets eat.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!