Twice Baked PotatoFrom trigger 9 years ago
- 4 medium russet potatoes rubbed lightly with olive oil shopping list
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted buter shopping list
- 4 scallions, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil for easy clean up.
- Bake until the skin is a deep brown and a skewer easily pierces the flesh.about 60 minutes.
- Remove potatoes to a wire rack and let cool for ten minutes.
- Slice each potato in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, leaving about 1/4 inch of flesh on each shell.
- Return the shells onto the baking sheet and place back into the oven, bake until shells are crisp
- I like to press the flesh through a potato ricer before adding the rest of the ingredients and combine well
- Mound the filling into each potato shell and shape with a fork .
- Place under the broiler until they start to brown and crisp about 10 more minutes
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating9 people
yummy, can't wait to try this.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hi! I do the same thing except I add steamed broccoli that I've mashed and whipped up with the potatoes. It's a great way to get younger kids to eat their veggies and like too in fact.invisiblechef in loved it
Great recipe, I like the olive oil use in this one. I use olive oil a lot in my kitchen especially with zucchini and/or onions. Have a great day!cadavis in Asheboro loved it