Baked Teriyaki ChickenFrom oregongrandma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the chicken and place in an 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Mix all other ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Take off stove and pour over chicken and bake.
- Baste twice with sauce from pan while baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for ½ to ¾ of an hour.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookoregongrandma OR
The Rating8 people
Sounds good and easy too. Looking for an easy chicken recipe for tonights diner. This just may be it.veg in HAMILTON loved it
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oh yeah, great recipe. I did use fresh garlic and ginger. None of the powdered stuff on hand...^5 to you. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!