Chicken Breast In Sour Cream Beer SauceFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 4 large boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 6 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 4 Tbs. flour shopping list
- 2 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 1 C. beer shopping list
- 1 C. sour cream shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add salt and pepper to the flour,
- Add the chicken to the seasoned flour and cover chicken well with it.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet and brown the chicken well on both sides.
- Remove the chicken and place in a casserole dish.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter in skillet and saute the mushrooms in it for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the chicken in the casserole dish.
- Put 2 more tablespoons butter in the casserole dish.
- Put 2 tablespoons butter in the skillet and when hot, blend in the 4 Tbs. of flour until smooth and slowly add the 2 cups chicken broth, stirring constantly.
- Add 1 cup beer and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly until
- thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Taste for seasoning and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating8 people
Gotta be a winner. Sour cream and beer. Yeah baby. Thanks G.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Gem, this is awesome. Have some mashed taters to go with.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
This sounds great!! Can't wait to try it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
We Love It But134 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner120 members