Pleasantly Spicy Meatloaf For 3From donman 7 years ago
- 1 pound of ground chuck shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- ½ teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder shopping list
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of milk shopping list
- ¼ cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of Donnie’s cajun seasoning Mix (or equivalent ingredients) (Recipe on my recipe page) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Enough ketchup to cover the top of the meatloaf shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Put ground chuck into a bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients on top of the meat.
- Mix ingredients and meat well using a fork. (Not your hands)
- Spray a 9X5 Pyrex pan with PAM cooking spray.
- Take the meat mixture from bowl and shape into a small loaf.
- Put loaf in the center of the 9X5 pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 deg. for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove pan from oven.
- Remove meatloaf from pan and set meatloaf aside on a plate.
- Drain all of the grease from the pan.
- Return meatloaf to the pan and cover the top of the meatloaf with about ¼ inch of ketchup.
- Return pan to oven and bake at 350 deg. for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from pan, place on a plate, slice and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating7 people
Yummy, I like meatloaf and this sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I'm always looking for different ways to make meatloaf, definantly bookmarking this one, thanks :)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
trying it tonight. thanksveg in HAMILTON loved it