Microwave PotatoesFrom rml 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the Potatoes. Don't peel them.
- Cut each Potato in half.
- Butter both cut sides and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- I've also used other seasonings but the flavors compete with the Bay Leaf.
- Place one Bay leaf on one Potato half and place the other half on top.
- Tie the Potato halves together with string.
- Microwave on High for 7 minutes, depending on the strength of your Microwave.
- To be honest with you, I cheat and just balance the other half of the potato on top, instead of using string.
- Courtesy of The Frugal Gourmet
The Cookrml VA
The Rating3 people
I would have NEVER thought of this... I used to watch the Frugal guy too... way back before Food network... showing our age.. here..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
K.. made these.. went so good with the Navy wings.. I did in micro.. then put on grill to keep warm and they sucked up some of the grill flavor... oh so good!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
what a great post!theiris in Garden City loved it