Parmesan Pork CutletsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place flour in a shallow bowl Whisk eggs together in a separate shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan in a third shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper . One at a time,dredge cutlets in flour,dip in egg and coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Warm 1Tbs oil and 1Tbs. butter in a large skillet over med. heat until butter is foaming. Cook half of the cutlets,turning once,until browned on both sides and cooked through,about 5 mins total. Transfer to a platter and loosely cover with foil to keep warm;repeat process with remaining oil,butter and dredged cutlets
People Who Like This Dish 15
- caitilie Altamonte Springs, Florida
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- manielynn Cedar Rapids, IA
- bloom Dusseldorf, DE
- samden Denman Island, CA
- kellyg72 Roseville, MN
- iluvcats Mankato, MN
- achope246 Gastonia, NC
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Made this for dinner tonight with a side of broccoli. I used small cutlets pieces so they were bite-size for my husband and 2-3 bite size for me. Very good. Thank you for this recipe.manielynn in Cedar Rapids loved it
So simple and delicious! It had so much flavor! If you do these in batches be sure to keep the resting one's on a wire rack or they will get soggy on the bottom. Thanks Pleclare!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!