Bacon Cheese DipFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 two lb. loaf of round sturdy bread shopping list
- cut off lid and hollow out, reserving insides in large chunks shopping list
- 1 lb. of bacon (fried and crumbled) shopping list
- 1 cup of white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 small onion grated fine shopping list
- 1 large glove of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Scoop out bread. Reserve insides for dipping.
- Combine ingredients from the bacon to the mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into hollowed out bread.
- Double wrap in foil, with the lid back on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour.
- Carefully unwrap and serve on a heatproof platter surrounded with bread cubes, pretzels or crackers.