Beer-garitaFrom ddougee 7 years ago
- (2) - 12 oz. beers. ( use a light beer or corona ) shopping list
- 8 oz. tequila ( what ever you have on hand ! ) shopping list
- 2 oz. orange juice shopping list
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate shopping list
- 8 wedges Lime shopping list
- 1/2 Cup salt shopping list
- a Pitcher half full of ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Fill pitcher half way up with ice.
- Slowly pour beer over the ice. It will foam up so a slow pour is essential.
- Add tequila, Orange juice and frozen lime aid.
- Stir well to blend all ingredients.
- Pour salt out on to a small plate.
- Take a lime wedge and rub it around the rim of the glasses.
- Dip glasses upside down into the salt plate to coat the rim.
- Stand glasses upright and fill with Beer-garita concoction from the pitcher.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime!
- Drink it down and kick back and watch the grass grow!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookddougee Chester, MD
The Rating8 people
Considering Margaritas are my all-time fave, and I prefer them with a dash of orange juice/triple sec, AND corona wiht lime is the only beer I really like...I think this is gonna be right up my alley!! I can't wait for the next bash with friends to ...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
The beer adds that special bubbly spark. Thanks for the post!rml in loved it
I am definitely trailer park....Great post...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!