Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake BrowniesFrom deedeec 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350° F
- Cut frozen dough into 1/4 inch thick slices. Cover bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan with 1/2 of the dough to form the crust. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over the crust; top with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Refrigerate. Cut into squares.
- Calories (kcal): 245
- Total Fat (g): 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat (g): 4g 19%
- Monounsaturated Fat (g): 6g 25%
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 1g 5%
- Cholesterol (mg): 24mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate (g): 34g 11%
- Dietary Fiber (g): 1g 3%
- Protein (g): 3g 6%
- Sodium (mg): 126mg 5%
- Potassium (mg): 97mg 3%
- Calcium (mg): 18mg 2%
- Iron (mg): 1mg 7%
- Zinc (mg): trace 2%
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
The Rating4 people
This saved Dee..Great rich one..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
oh yeah, baby!!! This is such a great idea! Will have this tonight!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This is so easy and what a great recipe! I love this one. Thanks for sharing!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!