Spaghetti RingFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
- 1 lb spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 c up butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (fresh or packaged) shopping list
- 1/2 lb cheese of your choice, grated (Cheddar, Monteray Jack or colby works great) shopping list
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat pven to 170c/350f/Gas Mark4.
- Butter or oil a ring mold or bundt pan.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in very large sauce pan or stew pot.
- Add green and red peppers and onion, saute for 3-5 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add milk, bread crumbs and cheese; cook, stirring constantly until creamy.
- Add spaghetti and eggs, mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared ring mold or bundt pan.
- Set mold or pan in a pan of water and bake for 45 minutes or until spaghettin ring is set.
- Remove from oven, loosen edges with a table knife or spatula and unmold onto serving platter.
- Fill center with creamed chicken, creamed seafood or vegetables.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
i'm sure this makes a wonderful presentation. i know what i am taking to the next church potluck. thankscheryilyn in Salem loved it
Finally! Something else I can use my Kugelhupf Mold for! I'm invited to a Pot Luck Luncheon on Friday; I think I may have just found my dish! Thankstoleliz in Burlington loved it
I made this yesterday for my pot luck and it was a hit! Instead of all milk I used a can of cream of mushroom soup as part of the milk. A keeper; thanks!toleliz in Burlington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!