Baked Taco SandwichFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 envelope (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 ounces) shopping list
- sour cream, if desired shopping list
- Shredded lettuce, if desired shopping list
- Chopped tomato, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches. Cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on envelope of seasoning mix.
- Mix Bisquick mix and cold water until soft dough forms; spread in pan. Spread beef mixture over dough.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining ingredients.