Roasted Green BeansFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Put green beans on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil (alternately, use an olive-oil spray).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ensure all the beans are evenly coated, and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring the beans after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 54
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Bookmarking this one.liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
These look great!! thanksneena51 in Hollywood loved it
Saving this one.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members