Crunchy Oven Fried FishFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- Beat egg white with buttermilk until frothy, and set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, lemon peel, basil and pepper.
- Dip fish into egg white mixture then coat with bread crumbs.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fillets in baking pan, tucking under any thin edges.
- Bake 6 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating7 people
The batter is something different. I really like it! Thanks for sharingliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Sounds very good, will be trying this very soon,thanks.Have a great week end.Huggsssss.Bobrobertg in loved it
Thank you for this recipe! I was looking for a tasty new way to fix fish and I just found it!!! I'm bookmarking this one!neena51 in Hollywood loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods772 members
The Breakfast Club441 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members