Frittata With Black Bean Cilantro And Dill Salsa Recipe Guest Staring Corn And Smoked Jalapenos Special Guest Cherry TomatoesFrom trigger 5 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 oz smoked mozzarella shopping list
- ½ CUP black bean Cilantro and dill salsa Guest Staring corn and Smoked Jalapeños Special Guest cherry tomatoes recipe. shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- toast shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan with steep sides add the Olive Oil to coat
- Heat pan
- Combine the water with the eggs in a medium size bowl and beat with a whisk
- Add the eggs and cook on medium heat until eggs start to set add the Salsa and top with cheese.
- Cook for a few minutes and place into a preheated oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes until top is lightly browned remove from the oven an run a rubber spatula around the edge of the pan
- Shake the pan to see if it is free on the bottom, it should slide easily. If it is stuck place it on the top burner on high and cook for a minute to seal the bottom
- Place a few tablespoons of the salsa on top or Frittata
- Remove to a plate and cut like a pie into individual servings.
- Place onto plate and add some more salsa on the side.
- Serve with toast
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating6 people
This is really delicious - I loved all the flavors. A real keeper. Thank you Michael - you certainly get a 5 from me!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Excellent photo...getting hungry and wondering if I have the ingredients to make this right now for dinner!
Great post!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Looks fabulous and thank you for the photos!angelinaw in St Louis loved it