Baby Alligator cream cakesFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- 1 Package Devil’s food cake mix. shopping list
- lemon butter cream icing: shopping list
- 100 g/3 ½ oz butter, softened shopping list
- 225g/8 oz icing sugar shopping list
- Grated rind of ½ lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- Enough chocolate chips for the baby Alligators to begin their first steps. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare 2 (24 muffins tray) with muffin cups or silicon cups.
- Make cake as directed, let cool completely.
- Lemon butter cream:
- Beat butter until fluffy, beat in the icing sugar gradually. Beat in the lemon rind and gradually beat in the lemon juice.
- Cut the top off each cake, using a serrated knife and trim edge with a cookie cutter. Cut each top in half. Using a sharp knife, make small cuts in the outer edge of each half to make a serrated look.
- Pipe the butter cream icing over the cut surface of each cake and push the 2 cut pieces of cake top into the icing to form sides of a shell. Carefully, insert two chocolate chips in the end of the middle line piped cream to form the eyes.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating14 people
:):):) That is funny. I think alligator is a good match or dragon.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
they look soo cute,for butterflies try a wavy edge and chocolate sticks in the front,you know they kinda look like baby dinosaurs:)sameera in estcourt loved it
This is so cute! Doesn't matter what they look like, I'm sure they'll taste great! Looks like it's not only fun for young kids...liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!