Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto ChickenFrom cookinggood 8 years ago
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit lengthwise in the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Put about a tablespoon of chopped sun-dried tomatoes in the pocket of each breast along with whatever cheese you are using. (I like the mozzarella and small amount of cream cheese as it was given to me but choose your favorites)
- Spread a thin layer of pesto on top of each breast and put chicken in baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes