Sausage CasseroleFrom misslionheart 9 years ago
- 455 g sage flavored breakfast sausage shopping list
- 465 g shredded potatoes, drained and pressed shopping list
- 55 g butter, melted shopping list
- 340 g mild cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 80 g onion, shredded shopping list
- 448 g small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 6 jumbo eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch square baking dish.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In the prepared baking dish, stir together the shredded potatoes and butter. Line the bottom and sides of the baking dish with the mixture. In a bowl, mix the sausage, Cheddar cheese, onion, cottage cheese, and eggs. Pour over the potato mixture.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the casserole comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- deet13 Somewhere, Florida
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- possumqueen Small Town, Of A
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- barbieqdoll Melbourne, AU
- mitchki Woodbridge, NJ
- lor Toronto, Canada
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating6 people
Ah, this sounds heavenly. I love sausage casseroles and don't make them enough. Great post.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds delish!possumqueen in Small Town loved it
Update! Misslionheart, I made a special trip into town yesterday to pick up sage sausage. I'm happy to say your casserole was wonderful! It was really delicious. I served it for brunch. Thank you so much. We will be making this again and again.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!