Cod With Italian Crumb ToppingFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 1/4 C fine dry bread Crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs. light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 (3 ounce) cod Fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice; set aside.
- Coat the rack of a broiling pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the filets.
- Brush each piece of filet with the mayonnaise mixture, then spoon the crumb mixture evenly on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating6 people
This looks yummy Chihuahua... A definite keeper! Thanks!neena51 in Hollywood loved it
*dribble drool slurp* No more to say *grin* Oh yeah I do - "5"danadooley in Singapore loved it
I like Cod a lot and this sounds so very good and easy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!