Spaghetti With Sausage and PeppersFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti shopping list
- 1 lb. package bulk hot italian sausage shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths shopping list
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium-size red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking sausage into pieces while cooking.
- Remove sausage and drippings from Dutch oven, and drain well on paper towels.
- Sauté onion, peppers and garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper; cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in sausage, pasta, and cheese. Transfer mixture to serving platter, and serve immediately.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating9 people
Love this - it's one of my favorite meals.sunny in Portland loved it
Sounds like a dream. I can't wait to give it a try. It gets a five from me :)donman in Hammond loved it
My favorite flavor combination with spaghetti. It's got a 5 from me also. Thanks for sharing a great post. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!