Summer Garden DipFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced green, red or yellow bell pepper (or all 3) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cucumber, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced radishes shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced celery shopping list
- ALSO ADD YOUR CHOICE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: shopping list
- 1 package Dry Italian dressing Mix shopping list
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 Package taco seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sour cream, mayo, dry mix, and garlic in a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the green pepper, green onions, cucumber, radishes, and celery.
- Spoon into medium serving bowl.
- Serve with fresh vegetable chunks, pita chips, or assorted crackers
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating2 people
Sounds delish! Thanks. This would be great for parties.grandmommy in Nashville loved it