Maple-Glazed New PotatoesFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 3 lb. tiny new potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- salt and cracked black pepper shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Halve or quarter any large potatoes. In shallow dish large enough to hold potatoes in a single layer, toss potatoes with butter; season with salt and pepper. Spread in single layer. Roast potatoes, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring once or twice during roasting.
- Meanwhile, in small dish, stir together vinegar, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Drizzle potatoes with vinegar mixture, gently tossing with a spoon or spatula to coat. Continue to roast about 10 to 20 minutes more, until potatoes are fork-tender and glazed, stirring once or twice.
- To serve, sprinkle potatoes with green onions, thyme, and lemon peel. Makes 6 servings.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
You know I usually don't like sweet stuff-but this sounds delish. Thanks Mystic.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Terrific! :)noir in Boston loved it
Saving this for my new potatoes from my garden.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Family Favorites141 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Calling All Bunnies37 members
Cef In Training7 members