Gorgonzola Burger mushrooms And MoreFrom thegoldminer 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sauté mushrooms in butter with granulated garlic (a lot for me) and salt. Once cooked, cover to keep warm.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and boil until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Divide hamburger and spread out each amount
- Apply granulated garlic and onion liberally (see pics)
- Apply Lawry’s to taste
- Apply pepper to taste
- Sprinkle on gorgonzola cheese
- Mush the meat, seasoning and cheese together. Don’t overwork the meat or it becomes tough.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side over open flame (that is how I grill).
- Place burger on plate, cover with mushrooms, and brussel sprouts on the side and sprinkle with Vegetable Supreme. A great tasting dinner.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
I am hungry now!!!! very nice John John,,your buddy and pal, JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This looks like me with the seasoning-yeah baby. Marvelous.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
the hamburger is yummy... great recipepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it