Gorgonzola Burger mushrooms And MoreFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sauté mushrooms in butter with granulated garlic (a lot for me) and salt. Once cooked, cover to keep warm.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and boil until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Divide hamburger and spread out each amount
- Apply granulated garlic and onion liberally (see pics)
- Apply Lawry’s to taste
- Apply pepper to taste
- Sprinkle on gorgonzola cheese
- Mush the meat, seasoning and cheese together. Don’t overwork the meat or it becomes tough.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side over open flame (that is how I grill).
- Place burger on plate, cover with mushrooms, and brussel sprouts on the side and sprinkle with Vegetable Supreme. A great tasting dinner.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
As Usual... another great one! Love your pictures that U post with.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Been low carbing... and this was sooooo good!
Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
the hamburger is yummy... great recipepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it