Hot Mexican Queso Spinach DipFrom cookingwithjim 7 years ago
- 16oz. jar Tejano salsa (click here) medium shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh spinach, cleaned and loosely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8oz pkg Philly cheese, softened, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 oz. can chopped black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Balsanic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix evenly.
- Pour into a shallow, oven proof baking dish, bake mixture for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with plenty of tortilla chip and bite-size fresh vegetables on a warming plate
- Makes 7 cups.