Pineapples coconut butter cream cakeFrom ahmed1 5 years ago
- 1 Package vanilla cake mix (I used Betty Crocker’s) shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 ¼ cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp heavy cream shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 medium can pineapples rings. Cut the pineapples rings into small pieces shopping list
- and save the juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp roasted flaked almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 23cm cake pan and set aside.
- Make cake mix as directed, let cool and split in three layers.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and powder sugar until fluffy, add the cream and vanilla extract and beat again. Set aside.
- Place the first cake layer on your working surface and brush it with little of the pineapples juice, spread 2 tbsp of the butter cream over the cake layer and sprinkle about 2- 2 ½ pineapples rings over the butter cream. Use a sharp knife and press over each
- piece slightly. Cover with the second cake layer, repeat the same previous steps. Finish with the third cake layer and spread with butter cream only. Use the rest of the butter cream to frost the sides of the cake. Sprinkle the coconut over the top and sides and decorate the top with the roasted Almonds. Chill for 2-3 hours.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating15 people
yummy..........thanks,Ahmed ....love the combination of pineapples and coconut.....sooooo tropical
have a blessed day,my friend
P.S....did you receive my message,with the menu?mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
You've done it again! How do you stay so thin with all the baking you do :)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
I love this combination of coconut and pineapple. Sounds yummy.ivy in Whereabouts loved it