Crockpot Sour Cream ChickenFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 package Dry Italian dressing mix. shopping list
- 1 tbs minced garlic. shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 jar mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp dill shopping list
How to make it
- Spray Crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add Chicken to crockpot
- Add italian drssing mix to chicken.
- Add Minced garlic and Cracked Pepper, Spread evenly over chicken
- add 1 cup chicken broth
- Cook on Low (6 to 8 hours) or High (4 to six hours)
- Halfway thru cooking process add mushrooms.
- One hour before done, Mix the Sour cream, lemon juice, dill weed and Cream of Chicken. Add Milk to thin
- Pour over chicken and cook on high for the remaining hour.
- Serve over rice, or potatoes.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating7 people
Oh Yum, this sounds so very good, great post, thanks for sharing GF You got my 5 on this one too.henrie in Savannah loved it
I am making this tomorrow! Just what I was looking for. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Sounds super, another good one Marky!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!