Crockpot Sour Cream ChickenFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 package Dry Italian dressing mix. shopping list
- 1 tbs minced garlic. shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 jar mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp dill shopping list
How to make it
- Spray Crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add Chicken to crockpot
- Add italian drssing mix to chicken.
- Add Minced garlic and Cracked Pepper, Spread evenly over chicken
- add 1 cup chicken broth
- Cook on Low (6 to 8 hours) or High (4 to six hours)
- Halfway thru cooking process add mushrooms.
- One hour before done, Mix the Sour cream, lemon juice, dill weed and Cream of Chicken. Add Milk to thin
- Pour over chicken and cook on high for the remaining hour.
- Serve over rice, or potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 44
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating7 people
Oh Yum, this sounds so very good, great post, thanks for sharing GF You got my 5 on this one too.henrie in Savannah loved it
I am making this tomorrow! Just what I was looking for. Thanks!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Sounds super, another good one Marky!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!