Easy Chocolate Chip Fantasy CheesecakeFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375ºF.
- Shape cookie dough in ball.
- Place in center of 14 inch pizza pan.
- Pat dough in a 13 inch circle.
- Bake 12 to 15 min.
- Let it cool.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl and mix until smooth.
- Whisk the pudding mix and half and half in large mixing bowl until blended.
- Let stand for 5 min or until thickened.
- Arrange the cookie layer on serving plate.
- Spread evenly with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with pudding mix, then top with whip topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill until serving time.
- Cut into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Oh sweet Jesus! Will this cost me my soul? LOL Sparow you devil! This is soooooooooo sinfully good!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Great and easy recipe. Thanks so much, Sparow m'dear - great post!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
So this is kind of like a dessert pizza, right? Sounds absolutely divine!juels in Clayton loved it