Raspberry Custard PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) fresh red raspberries, divided (about 1 1/4 cups total) shopping list
- 2 3/4 cup cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkgs(4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, grated shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Reserve 16 raspberries for garnish. Set aside.
- 2. In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 2
- minutes. Fold in remaining raspberries. Spoon into crust. Arrange
- reserved raspberries around edge of pie. Cover and refrigerate at
- least 2 hours or until set.
- 3. Sprinkle chocolate in center of pie. Store in refrigerator.
- 2. In large blowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 2
- minutes. Fold in remaining raspberries. Spoon into crust.
- 3. Sprinkle chocolate in center of pie.
- 4. Arrange reserved raspberries in center of pie. Cover and
- refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Henrie, love these easy recipes!!!!!! Just might make a baker out of me. Thanks,,, GOD BLESS>pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
yes this sounds very good i love berriesminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
You are the best, I look and love it. I can taste it now.marky90 in Dearborn loved it