Salmon And Corn CasseroleFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, boned and skin removed shopping list
- milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can 15 ounces) creamed corn shopping list
- 1/4 tps. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tps. pepper shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups crushed crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Drain the salmon, pouring the liquid into a glass measuring cup. Flake the salmon and place in a large mixing bowl. Add enough milk to the measuring cup to make 1 cup of liquid. Add to the salmon.
- Melt 2 Tbs. of the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and green pepper and saute until limp, about 4 minutes. Add to the salmon, along with the eggs, cheese, corn, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spoon into a 9-inch by 13- inch baking dish.
- Melt the remaining 1 Tbs. butter and combine with the crushed crackers. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered. Serve hot.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating4 people
Sounds so good thanks for the recipe I will have this sunday as we are having company and was wondering what to have to fed them.
thanks a bunch
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Ohhhhhhhh sounds like Salmon patties in a casserole! yummmmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Pudge....This sounds fabulous......Always looking for a great Salmon recipe..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!