Anniez Muenster Cheese And Ham PaniniFrom ebonyeyedenigma 8 years ago
- 4 Panini bread slices shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing shopping list
- 8 Slices of muenster cheese shopping list
- 2/3 Cup of fresh spinach shopping list
- 8 slices of tomatoes (thinly sliced) shopping list
- 6 slices of honey ham shopping list
How to make it
- Spread Butter or Margarine on 1 side of Two Panini bread slices, then turn buttered sides down.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of Ranch Dressing evenly on two Panini bread slices.
- Layer 2 bread slices evenly with each of the following:
- 1/3 Cup of Spinach, 2 slices of Muenster Cheese, 4 Tomato Slices, 3 Slices of Honey Ham and 2 more slices of Muenster Cheese.
- Then place Panini bread slices on top of sandwich, spread butter on
- the top sides of the Panin Bread Slices.
- Grill in panini press or on George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling
- Machine for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute, then cut sandwich in half.
- Makes 2 Panini Sandwiches (2 Servings) or 4 Half Panini Sandwiches (4 Servings)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating8 people
OMG.. this is so great... I love my Forman grill and never thought of this...
Great!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I like the addition of the ranch dressing and fresh spinach you have got going here! I may not have a panini press - but I do use my large waffle iron with the separate irons that worked great to use and make panini's in - your wee on is sure and sup...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
never made this but wow gotta try it,has all the ingredients of YUMMIE. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it