Late For Church Bloody MaryFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 Oz Premium vodka shopping list
- 6 Oz Major Peters Bloody Mary Mix ( Has English flag on bottle) shopping list
- bacon slices, cooked crisp (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 TBS Prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 dash of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp dill pickle juice ( secret ) shopping list
- Dash of Tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
- lemons, sliced shopping list
- dill pickles shopping list
How to make it
- In a tall glass, fill with ice cubes (about 1/2 full)
- Add the vodka, then about 1/2 of the mix.
- Slightly stir, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir again slightly.
- Add some more mix.
- Top with a dash of tabasco and the dill pickle.
- Add One piece of bacon to glass.
- Add a small Lemon slice.
- You can always rim the glasses with a chilli pepper mix.
- P.S Don't forget about the quiche in the oven
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
How cool is that? And I think the bacon is so darn clever. Very interesting compilation/presentation, m'dear. Like the rimming tip, too.
Great post - thanks so much!
I need to check the quiche now...heh. Cute...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh, yeah. This looks great. Breakfast in a glass!luvshk in Republic loved it
Oh man..with the burger tomorrow. Thanks!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it