Beer-becued Chuck RoastFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place roast into a deep bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, oil and pepper flakes. Pour mixture over the beef, turn over and cover.
- Refrigerate in marinade for 24 to 48 hours.
- Prepare barbecue coals. When ready, place roast onto grill. Grill 8 to 12 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Brush with marinade to keep roast moist.
- Let roast set about 10 to 15 minutes before slicing
People Who Like This Dish 18
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- johngo Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- jojo1952 Glendale, AZ
- possumqueen Small Town, Of A
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- sargent004 Piqua, OH
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating9 people
YOU GOT MY BIG 5 LOVE ITminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Almost missed this one, sure glad I didn't it's a 5 in my book, thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
i lik this one also. It will be great on the grill.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it