No-cook Thai Beef SaladFrom danadooley 7 years ago
- 2 limes shopping list
- 3 tablespoon(s) less-sodium fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar shopping list
- 1 bag(s) romaine salad mix (10-ounce) shopping list
- 1 seedless cucumber cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced crosswise shopping list
- 8 ounce(s) deli-sliced rare roast beef cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips shopping list
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro (or mint leaves) (packed) shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- From limes, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice.
- In small bowl, prepare dressing: Combine lime peel and juice, fish sauce, and sugar; stir until sugar completely dissolves.
- In large bowl, combine romaine salad mix, sliced cucumber, roast beef, cilantro or mint, and onion. Add dressing to bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide salad among 4 dinner plates. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdanadooley Singapore, SG
The Rating6 people
Wow, Dana babycakes - this sounds fantastic! I'm printing this out to try, too. You're great! *hugs* Thanks so much!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
WOW is right, I agree with Lunasea!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
love this. I'm with ya on the sesame oil GF.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!