Crabby Egg SaladFrom laurakaay 8 years ago
- 8 hard boiled eggs, shells removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup lump crab meat shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbs. prepared mustard (use grey pupon if you'd shopping list
- like a little kick) shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs. dill shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- dash of paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly chop eggs for salad
- Next combine celery, onion, mayo, mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in crab meat, you want it to flake as little as possible.
- Chill for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Serve on a crusty roll with a dash of paprika for color. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating6 people
This sounds wonderful, I was just thinking that I hadn't had egg salad in too long, now to see a recipe for egg salad with crab involved, how yummy!! Thanks for the great post!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
This is defiantly a keeper I love crab meat!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Oh, yum. this sounds wonderful and something I would love.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it