Rose Rice PuddingFrom noir 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Grind the rice to a paste with a little water.
- Boil milk in a pan with cardamom powder.
- When it starts boiling add rice paste and stir to avoid lumps.
- Stir in the sugar. Cook for ten to fifteen minutes until the milk thickens considerably (this is usually thick and custard-like).
- Add rose water.
- Remove from heat and add rose petal jam after a few minutes.
- Pour into individual bowls, garnish with crushed nuts and serve chilled.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
I love it and yes that is what my pics were doing.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
great recipe .......remembering....making my own rose syrup from the roses from my garden.....thanks for the memories :}
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it