Osso Buco - Braised Veal Shank Slice - Alla MilaneseFrom romagourmet 6 years ago
- 4 pieces of shank of veal 4 cm high cutted in the low part, where the bone is little and stuffed of bone marrow only shopping list
- white flour shopping list
- 50 gr of butter shopping list
- minced onion shopping list
- a ladle of consommè shopping list
- 1 little minced tomato shopping list
- grated lemon skin shopping list
- a perfum of garlicon shopping list
- 1 anchovie without fishbone shopping list
- minced parsley shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot brown onion and butter.
- Put floured ossobuchi, browning them on both sides and turning without pricking.
- Pour consommé, tomato, salt and cover.
- Cooking time at low fire: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before serving, make the “gremolada” obtained by mixing grated lemon skin, minced parsley, garlicon and anchovie.
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating4 people
This recipe is too simple to be anything but absolutely delicious.oldgringo in Cottonwood loved it
When I said your recipe was "too simple," I was complimenting you! Here is a recipe that is NOT "simple."
How to Prepare the Osso Buco: ~ Preheat the oven to 350 F. - Season the flour with salt and pepper. Dredge...moreoldgringo in Cottonwood loved it
sounds good. will have to try it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it