Easy Fried RiceFrom marisab 9 years ago
- 4 cups white rice, prepared shopping list
- 2 tablespoon sesame or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (i like to use a lot, but you can add less) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice as directed. Set aside to cool (if possible, refrigerate overnight).
- Heat a little oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add eggs, scramble until cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan, heat. Add the garlic and onion, cook until soft, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rice, break up any clumps and toss to coat with oil.
- Stir in soy sauce, peas, and cooked eggs. Cook until heated through and nicely fried.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookmarisab Toronto, CA
The Rating9 people
Yum! Love fried rice!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
This is great. I love fried rice and this is a simple recipe. Sounds great and I can't wait to try.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I like easy........hahahahaha
really thoe this looks fabulous......will give it a try
Nice postgrizzlybear in loved it