Curried Potato Hash BrownsFrom trigger 9 years ago
- 2 Large russet potatoes shredded in a food processer shopping list
- ¼ cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt shopping list
- 1teaspoon of curry powder shopping list
- 1-teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- ½-teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley shopping list
- ** measurements are approximate shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a griddle on high add, the olive oil and the red onions cook for a few minutes then add the garlic and the shredded potatoes.
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices evenly over the potatoes.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over potatoes.
- Continue to fry the potatoes for about ten minutes, or until browned and crisp.
- Turn them over and brown on other side.
- Place onto a plate and garnish with a few fresh parsley leaves
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating14 people
Delicious! I love anything with curry, thanks!jovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
Oh wow - these sound fantastic! I can't wait to try your recipe, Michael. I'm all about crunchy and full of spice foods....yummm.
Thanks so much!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
A must try, they sound divine!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Back To Basics347 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Family Favourites134 members
30 Minute Meals14 members
Camping Foods138 members
Cooking To Prevent Or Beat Cancer41 members
Healthy Practices107 members
Checkin Central284 members
The Unbroken Circle 241 members