Broccoli And Cheese Corn PuddingFrom darksong 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prehead oven to 350 degrees
- Butter 3 quart shallow baking dish or pan with melted butter.
- In a mixing bowl combine cornbread mix, corn, sour cream, cheese, broccoli and butter
- Mix until all ingredients are blended
- Pour mixture inot prepared dish and spead evenly
- Place pan in middle of the shelf and bake for 50-55 minutes or toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before serving
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdarksong Memphis, TN
The Rating5 people
Sounds great!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I'm lovin' this one! Got my 5!
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Fabulous, Jiffy and corn -whats not to love, memories, Excellent.
Thanks, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!