Crunchiest Pea SaladFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vinegar (I use balsamic) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon maggi seasoning (optional, but easy to find in the spice section of the supermarket) shopping list
- 1 10-ounce box tiny frozen peas, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup salted peanuts shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced red onion (or 1 tablespoon grated red onion, if you don't want your kids to know it's in there) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and Maggi until well combined.
- Gently stir in everything else.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy! :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
I love pea salad and this one sounds fantatic. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Like it too!shuga in United States loved it
My family makes pea salad, it's always on our Thanksgiving table since I can remember and I am oldddddd. I have never heard of peanuts in it so I am eager to try this.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it